- B.S., Finance, Marquette University, 2003
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, 2008
Admitted to practice in:
- Colorado (2008)
- Wisconsin (2008, inactive)
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado (2008)
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado (2008)
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals (2013)
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association (Member)
- Denver Bar Association (Member)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (Member)
- Catholic Lawyers Guild (President, 2015; Board Member, current)
- Colorado Super Lawyers®, Commercial Bankruptcy, 2015 - 2019
- Marquette University Law School Moot Court (General Board Member, 2007-2008)
- ABA National Moot Court Competition (Participant, 2008)
Aaron J. Conrardy
Aaron’s practice focuses on all aspects of bankruptcy representation. Aaron represents trustees, debtors, creditors and committees in everything ranging from simple to complex bankruptcy reorganizations and liquidations, fraudulent transfer and preference actions, asset sales, discharge objection and revocation litigation, exemption objections, objections to claims, turnover litigation and relief from the automatic stay.
Aaron has argued cases in front of the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Tenth Circuit as well as the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. He has also tried numerous cases before the Bankruptcy Court and in numerous Colorado Courts.
In addition to Aaron’s robust bankruptcy practice, he represents creditors in complex state court fraudulent conveyance litigation, judicial foreclosures, Public Trustee foreclosures, replevins and contentious judgment enforcement actions.